- Shire Prep is open between 8.45am and 2.45pm. It is a class for four and five year olds in the year before formal school entry.
More information here.
- Prep is staffed by two fully qualified and experienced early childhood teachers. They are assisted by teachers’ aides.
Meet them here.
- The Prep class has a well-equipped, air-conditioned classroom and a secure, architecturally designed playground. Read more.
- Book a tour, details about
enrolment and fees here.
- General information for new families here.
- Children should be four by the end of March in the year they commence at Shire Prep. Your child can be placed on the waiting list
from their second birthday.